In these unprecedented times while the country is in different states of lockdown it may be a good opportunity to get your paperwork and cashflow in order.
There are many ways we can assist you to ensure the smooth running of your business, so when we are fully out of lockdown you can concentrate on doing what you love.
Old or no Terms of Trade?
Do you have the necessary terms of trade to ensure that you are protected against the loss of profit? Have you perhaps got out of date material that needs review? Because every business is different, individually tailored terms and conditions are essential.
It’s our goal to help your business be legally compliant and ensure you are covered for:
- Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA)
- Registering Security Interests
- Privacy Act 2020
- Fair Trading Acts
- Competition and Consumer Act
- Time limit for defects
- Recovery of Costs, Expenses, and Interest
Along with your terms of trade we can also provide personalised documentation with your logo and any other information you require. From credit application forms – to estimate and variation forms – we can work with you on all your requirements.
Are you a secured creditor?
In these trying times, the sad reality is that businesses you work with could go into liquidation and we have the expertise to help protect you before this should happen. We can:
- Review all relevant documentation to ensure compliance with appropriate Legislation
- Complete PPS Registrations on your behalf on the PPS Register (PPSR)
- Establish a Secured Party Group on your behalf
- Ensure registrations have the correct legal entity prior to registering
- Confirm that registrations have the correct contact and address details
- Maintain your PPS Registrations for up to five years
Collecting debts is our specialist area
By using our expertise, you can provide a cushion for your business, position yourself for growth and rest easy knowing your cashflow, and your customers, are in good hands.
In less than 2 minutes you can be loading your overdue invoices for collection.
Need our assistance?
It’s easy for any of these things to be implemented.
Fill in your details in the contact us section below and one of our friendly customer service experts will be in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 324 768