Information We Collect
We gather two types of information about our Site users:
- personal information, provided by you when you complete an online form or request for service;
- statistical non-personal information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to for site traffic information e.g. Google Analytics. This can include the following types of information:
- your IP address
- the date and time of visits to the Site
- the number of, and pages viewed
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site;
- technical information on browser connections
This statistical information is anonymous and no attempt is made to identify users or their individual browsing activities. We simply use this aggregate data to analyse our website performance e.g. which parts of the Site users are visiting, what content or services are most popular, and to measure the effectiveness of any advertising we may undertake.
Information We Release
We may release information about you when required to, or permitted by law.
We will not however, use your personal information for any purpose not related to the services we provide to you, or for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use the information. We do not sell, rent or lease our customer information to third parties. Your personal information will only be disclosed to those employees who have a need to know (to provide or keep you informed on our Services to you.)
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you can ask to see any information we hold about you (we’ll provide it as long as we have such information) and you may also ask us to correct any information that we hold about you.
This Site uses persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking Site usage and traffic – note: these cookies do not read your hard drive or collect personal information.
We also use session cookies for our secure online debt management service. This is for security and to provide with your account information during an Online session. When you log out of your Online session the cookie is no longer valid and is discarded when you close your browser.