Here at EC Credit Control we like to make Debt Collection as easy as possible for our Clients.
Recently we have invested heavily in a new web portal to facilitate loading debts with us via your online or cloud-based accounting software.
If you are a Xero Customer then good news, this facility is available for you right now. See below for the steps to run through and get connected today. This will save you both time and effort in loading your slow payers with us allowing you to focus on your core business activity.
Firstly, make sure you are logged in to our web portal here.
Once logged in the steps to take are as follows:
- Click on “My Details”
- Click on “Connect to Xero”
- Authenticate with your Xero credentials
- Click on “Allow Access”
- Click on “Load a Debt”
- Tick the box to agree to our terms and conditions
- Click on “Load from Xero”
- The list of accounts receivable is displayed with the oldest at the top.
- Select the invoice(s) to load for debt collection by ticking the box next to each invoice (if multiple invoices are selected per customer they will be accumulated).
- Click on Submit
- Job done!
We will then pull your customer data from your Xero account and immediately load it into our system for collection. Sit back and relax knowing that the experts are doing their best to collection your overdue accounts.