Veda is now Equifax
As of 13th March 2017, Veda began operating as Equifax in New Zealand and Australia.
What does our change to Equifax mean for you? The change to the Equifax name will be as seamless to our customers as possible. Current services will remain the same, however you will notice changes to branding across our websites and some product and channel names.
What benefits will you see? Our commitment to providing you with the high levels of service you have come to expect as a Veda customer remains our priority. We look forward to bringing you the following benefits:
- More innovation in credit risk and online channels
- Market leading data analytics capability in line with market trends to use more data to facilitate business decisions
- Access to global experts in key domains impacting your business
1/ Our new web service, IQ Connect, will launch 2nd Quarter 2017
The Equifax subscriber site is getting an upgrade. The new site, IQ Connect, delivers you a more intuitive user experience and includes features that better support the processes you need to on-board, verify and approve your customers. We’ve put your needs at the centre of the design of IQ Connect with a focus on delivering the best user experience to bring you real-time insights and analysis for fast, confident decision-making. Enhanced features IQ Connect delivers a range of integrated services and tools to interrogate data and access useful insights. This is supported by:
- Single entry data input
- Clear identification of key information
- Better integration of services
- Easy access to the next report or action
2/ New and improved business reports are coming soon We are constantly striving to better understand what you need to make faster, more effective business decisions. In line with customer feedback, we have developed a range of new and improved local and international business reports to better meet your business requirements. Our International Business Reports will offer a single-solution for global credit reporting. In partnership with Creditsafe, we are able to provide standardised credit scores, information and analysis on businesses within over 180 countries, including all of New Zealand’s major trading partners. Following this, our range of local business reports will be phased in. These reports will offer real-time reporting to quickly verify New Zealand-based businesses, and the first two reports available will include credit scores to enable instant decision-making. Snapshot of our new business reports
- Real time access: Information and insights delivered in real time with predictive search and other enhancements
- Local and international coverage: A single credit reporting gateway for businesses locally and around the world
- Fresh data: Real-time intel compiled from business registers, credit agencies and the worldwide business community
- Easy and intuitive: Tabular report structure and visualisation tools to quickly identify key information and associated risks
- Predictive scores and insights: Introduction to credit scores that enable immediate credit decisions
- Flexible and configurable: A range of New Zealand reporting solutions to suit a variety of different business requirements.